Technology for Enrollment Services
BenAware has a three step process for enrollment, Communicate, Educate and Enroll.
- Experienced, salaried enrollment counselors
- Customized pre-enrollment announcements, promotional materials, videos and landing page
- Comprehendible enrollment packets
- Online scheduling tool for face-to-face, group or call center meetings
- Dedicated implementation team
BenAware guides employees through the enrollment process to help them take action and make informed decisions about their benefit choices.
Each person comprehends information in a different way. BenAware helps employees understand their benefit options so they can determine what will work best for their individual situations. With
- Technical expertise
- Monitoring insurers, legislation and regulations
- Custom websites illustrating benefit offering
- Service team dedicated to assistant employees with claim process
- Benefit/total income statements
BenAware works to educate employees not just about the benefit offered but how it will impact their individual needs.
No matter if it’s for voluntary benefits, core benefits or re-enrollment. BenAware manages all of the enrollment details to ensure fast, effective and accurate implementation of the benefit plan. With each enrollment campaign personally designed to suit the needs of your company and your employee base, BenAware provides you with self-service web-based enrollment and a dedicated customer service support unit to answer any questions.
- Self-service web-base
- Continuous enrollment engagement to capture new hire onboarding
- State-of-the-art call center
- In-house enrollment team
- Dedicated customer service support unit
BenAware provides flexible solutions for seamless enrollment management. Contact us to learn more!
By leveraging our carrier relationships, BenAware is able to mix and match the insured voluntary products for each group based on their specific demographics and industry to offer the best pricing available. Our integration of the enrollment and benefits administration system into payroll and carrier EDI connections allows for ease of implementation and administration of voluntary benefits.
Our typical product mix includes:
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
True Group Products
One great way for an employer to offer affordable benefits with value to their employees is through true group ancillary programs. For these products, the employer pays a percentage of the premium and the employee pays the balance. When coupled with a voluntary plan, this is a great way to offer something for everyone, with an option for employees to “buy-up” their coverage, and typically get better coverage at better rates than they could access on their own.
Value Added Products
BenAware also offers: Payroll systems, Section 125/105/HSA Administration, COBRA administration, tele-doc services, identity theft protection and many more value added services. Contact us to learn more!